Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lights, Camera, Action!

There's nothing more tacky than watching your parents Wedding Video.. Opening credits are shown with a backdrop of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Dad's head fades into Mum's veil, the sound quality sounds like something out of 'Picnic at Hanging Rock', the word Disaster pretty much sums it up.


These days weddings are becoming bigger events so naturally Videographers had to up the ante, creating cinematic experiences instead of dodgy camcorder recordings. Two names that automatically pop to mind when I think of my ultimate wedding video is Abraham Joffe - Untitled Film Works and Alan Khan - Hour Glass Video.

Both are geniuses, and are extremely extraordinary at producing cinematic GOLD!


I've definitely spent many-a-night perusing through wedding after wedding, William and Noelle, Nando and Therese, I was left feeling like I actually knew these people. I even cried when watching Mark & Milena Minichiello's wedding as Milena's dad gave a heartwarming 'father-of-the-bride speech'..

But then again I'm a sucker for this stuff! (dont judge me)


So.. you can imagine my excitement today when I received my very own copy of Abraham Joffe's latest promotional DVD - Bring on the tissues!

No comments:

Post a Comment